Friday, November 7, 2014

TUO-Phone Cell Phone Case Review

   I wasn't impressed at all. The leather case is not very well made  and does not close well at all. The worst thing is that it does not fit iPhone's or any smartphones that anyone in my house had my Husband has an LG Optimus smartphone My son has the Samsung Galaxy4s smartphone My Daughter has the Iphone 5 and I have a Blackberry my phone was too small my Husbands,sons,and daughters phones were all to big This carrying case is next to impossible to use. The company says you can fit two iPhone's (or other smartphones) in the case, as that’s what it’s meant to do. However, I would  love to know how because it is impossible. The slots are two different sizes. Not a fan of this case at all. Will I buy this product again? No I won't. Do I recommend this Product? No I don't If you would like to buy this product you can do so by clicking the Amazon picture here 
                                                                                                                                                                                




















I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment