Friday, November 7, 2014

Jiva Organics USDA Organic Garam Masala Review

This is a seasoning that goes well with curry or recipes alike or any recipe for that matter . Its all prepped for you and ground for you all you do is add to it. Its tastes wonderful and the bag re seals if you don't container bagged seasonings. This is organic and USDA approved and the bag is huge so you will get tons and tons of uses out of it. You only need TSP full here and there unless your like my family we like it spicy so I use a TBS or so. I use it on everything from Poultry to Beef. From Pasta sauce to Salads. you can make bread with it and oh would it be so delicious in the stuffing for Thanksgiving or any Thanksgiving dish you want to use it in. The holidays are coming up so why not spicy them up a bit be creative. This is a spice that has many uses and it is sure to become a favorite among your family and friends. This spice has a wonderful smell and when you start cooking with or baking with it the smell drifts through out your home giving your home that warm welcoming feeling and people will think you have been hard at work cooking a meal all day when it really only took you an hour (unless you are cooking something that has a longer cook time ) So why not be a little adventurous and creative and find new ways to use this spice. Come on go get a bag get in the kitchen and let your creative juices flow this would make a great gift for the chef in your family. Would I buy this product again? Yes I would . Do I recommend this product ? Yes I do 
 If you would like to buy this product you can do so by clicking the Amazon picture here 


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment