Thursday, November 20, 2014

Chef Proven Lemon Zester Cheese Grater Review

The Chef Proven Lemon Zester / Cheese Grater is definitely a handy tool to have in  the kitchen! Don't be like me, I was  doing it , by trying to get zest from using a box grater  it was seriously hard and time consuming. Just trying to get a tablespoon was so hard, plus you have to have a box of band aids on hand it was a mess 

The lemon zester can do, what took me over an hour in just seconds! It's so easy to use, you just need a good firm steady hand, back and forth. It's so easy, especially for those who suffer from arthritis and other health problems in their hands, this doesn't hurt or take much pressure.

The Chef Proven Lemon Grater, comes with a protective slip cover, that pops on and off. This will keep the blades from getting dull and scratching other utensils, as I have mine on a wall with Citrus Juicer and my Colander for pasta. The handle is very strong with an ergonomic design so that your your able to get the best grip.

The blades are very sharp, which gives you fast results. It's also dishwasher safe! as for the protective cover, I normally just rinse it off if needed.

Another great feature is the protective lips on the end of the zester/grater. It protects drawers or walls from getting scratched if it slides, plus I can safely rest the lips on a kettle or plate, without those squeaky scratching sounds. It's so much easier to rest the Zester, but you can use it in mid air too if needed.


The Chef Proven Lemon Zester / Cheese Grater is not just for Lemons and Cheese you can use it on any kind of Citrus you want or need to you also can use it for Nutmeg and Ginger. It really is a Kitchen must have 


The great part about the Chef Proven Lemon Grater, is that it is backed with a 100% Lifetime Money Back guarantee! So if something ever happens then you can always get your money back. If your in the market, then I highly recommend the Chef Proven Lemon Grater, it's definitely built to last and gets the job do e so fast. I you would like to buy this product you can do so by clicking on the Amazon picture 

 



hzXm9iUI/VG5vUIbQsMI/AAAAAAAAA9U/DtNxxuEnqv4/s1600/62dd99eb30175e89a54580e7583447b1b8d346b3.jpg" height="214" width="320" />

Grate Cheese so fine

You can Grate Chocolate 

Zest Citrus in no time 






























I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment