Friday, October 24, 2014

InstaNatural Stretch Mark & Scar Cream Review.

Ok ladies lets talk Stretch Marks I imagine most of us if not all of have stretch marks wither it be from gaining weight or pregnancy I know I got stretch marks with of my 3 pregnancy and with each pregnancy they seemed to get worse so  I wanted to try InstaNatural Stretch Mark & Scar Cream it has natural ingredients such as Vitamin C, Cocoa Butter, Rosehip Oil, & Mango Butter and I like to use as many natural products as I can. This cream has a great scent its soft on the skin not itchy I have sensitive skin this product did not make me break out in itch this was soothing to my skin InstaNatural has a great line of products I have yet to have a problem with one of their products and their Stretch mark & Scar cream is no different. I have noticed some change it is not an overnight miracle but I have seen some signs of change which it is working. I do apply the cream day and night for an accurate result that is just what works for me it might be different for you. Just use it and figure out what way works best for you. My Twelve year old Daughter has some Stretch marks on her arms and legs she also has some scars on her forehead and arm so since it is a natural product I felt safe letting her try it and she loves it her scars are almost gone and her stretch marks are hardly noticeable. This is an all around great product. If you would like to buy this product you can do so by clicking on the amazon image here
   































I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment