Friday, October 24, 2014

Solid Cordz 4K HDMI Cable Ultra Premium Series Review




When I got these cables I noticed right away the quality of these cables. The cable itself is thick and very durable. Both being a plus and making me wonder if the appearance being superior to the 'regular' cables were a clue to the quality of the performance of this golden cable?
Well, the answer is yes  the quality is indeed more superior than any other cable I have used! I was so impressed I noticed right away when I put on my TV the picture quality was so much better and a lot clearer I have one in my living room and one in my bedroom. They are 6 feet long now that gives you plenty of room to reach where ever you want to. I just love these cables and if you have a tech kind of person in your family or you know someone who is or maybe you just want to give some one a great gift these cables are it they would make great gifts for Birthdays , Christmas or Father's Day. If you would like to buy this product you can do so by clicking the Amazon image here 































I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment