Friday, November 7, 2014

Sieva Scar & Stretch Mark Removal Cream Review



This cream has the consistency of a body butter. It's thick and fluffy and has a nice scent. I feels makes your skin very soft and the benefits last for hours. I have a lot of  stretch marks on my belly from being pregnant  I have been applying this product daily. My Stretch marks are pretty bad so I wasn't expecting much from this cream  It has been almost a month now that I have been using it I have seen some small results. Now I don't know if I need to apply it more often or if my stretch marks are just too bad for this cream to work like it is suppose to maybe it will work better for someone who dose not have bad stretch marks like I do . The cream its self is very thick and creamy I love I just wish it would have worked better for me. I would recommend this product for someone who has light to moderate stretch marks if you would like to buy this product you can do so by clicking on the Amazon image here
 













I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment