Friday, November 7, 2014

Bitpsy Professional Jumbo Lemon Squeezer Review

The Btipsy Professional Jumbo Lemon Squeezer's construction seems to be very solid. It is made from high quality stainless steel and it felt very sturdy and strong in my hands. I tested it on some lemons, limes and oranges  I purchased from the grocery store. I rolled the lemon, cut it in half and place one half face down into the lemon squeezer. It takes a good amount of pressure to squeeze the juice out of the lemon, but this lemon squeezer works very well. I squeezed out a considerable amount of juice out of the both halves of the lemon.Then I tried the lime I gave it a little roll It takes a good amount of pressure to squeeze the juice out of the lime but I was able to get a good amount of juice from the lime halves. Last but not least I tried the orange I gave it a little roll (the orange was a medium sized) one this one was a little more work you can't just cut in half and squeeze the halves it won't work that way you need to cut the halves in half then squeeze I suggest if you want to squeeze oranges you look for smaller oranges or do the extra steps for larger ones. The squeezer seems to work best for small citrus products. I do like this lemon squeezer. It works  well and is easy enough for anyone to use. I just wish it was big enough to juice larger citrus such as medium to large oranges I would recommend it to anyone who wants to juice small citrus fruits. If you would like to buy this product you can do so by clicking on the Amazon picture here
 






















 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment