Monday, October 6, 2014

Quality Source Products Expandable Hose Review

WOW is the first thing that came to my mind when I took this hose out of the box I was amazed at how long it was yet very compact Once you've used one, it's very hard to go back to the irritation and struggle of the standard hoses.My husband has always talked about how he wants one of these expandable hoses. Every time the commercials come on he gets all giddy and talks about how amazing they would be. But then, he gets skeptical and says that they are probably cheap and would break easily so he does not want to try one. Well, when given the opportunity to review one from Quality Source Products, I jumped at it. I could tell my husband was holding back from jumping up and down when it arrived at our door. Within minutes of the mailman dropping it off, the expandable hose was attached to our house and ready to go. I was amazed at how little space this takes up when it is not expanded and full of water. It can be easily stored outside - no need for one of those ugly hose racks or expensive hide a hose baskets! Just looking at it compared to a regular hose that doesn't even reach half the distance this expandable hose does was crazy to see! When it comes to the quality of this hose, it is pretty amazing. I could tell right away this thing is durable! We have been using it for just about two weeks now and it is as perfect as the first day we had it. As soon as you turn the water on, the hose starts to expand. I really was amazed by how fast it filled up and how powerful the stream was! Once you turn the water off, and it starts to retract, you can feel the pressure still pushing out the water, which is great. Overall, I would highly recommend this hose! It takes up barely any space (it is only 25' when not expanded) and works really well! It reaches farther than I could have ever imagined and is super durable! I imagine it having no problem through the winter months either! This material is strong. The best part? They offer a 100% money back guarantee, so if you don't love this hose (and you will!), you can try it at no risk to you! They would make a great gift .I highly recommend this product if you would like to buy this product you can do so here http://www.amazon.com/Quality-Expandable-Lightweight-Flex-Able-Attachment/dp/B00LNJQBXC/ref=cm_cr-mr-title




 
Pictures are from there website  





I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment