Monday, October 6, 2014

Epica Clear Cotton Ball & Swab Organizer Review.

The Epica Clear Cotton Ball & Swab Organizer has kept my dresser  looking great! It's amazing something little can spruce things. The organizer keeps the things I use most right at my finger tips and I am not always losing my finger nail clippers or tweezers.The dimensions of this organizer are 6"L x 3.375"W x 3.625"H. The modest sizes allows it to take up minimal space whether tucked away in a medicine cabinet , upon the counter top or on your dresser where ever you put it.It dose not take up much space. The the lids don't snap on they rest on top of each of the two sections. So if it did tumbled to the floor, the contents would end up all over. I don't see that happening easily as the organizer is made out of a durable acrylic that has a bit of weight to it. The pro here is that if it did take a spill, chances are it wouldn't break as a glass container would do. I'm using this organizer to store my little things like my nail clippers , tweezers ect. I like that it is  transparent so I can see what is inside. Also this organizer has helped my family know where to find things. Keeping the organizer clean is simple as per suggested to wipe it down with soap and water and let dry before placing anything inside. This product is very versatile as you can store inside a anything you fancy. Suggestions are things like clippers, tweezers, those flosses for kids, and so on. Endless possibilities. Did I mention how nice it looks? It's clear so that allows it to fit in well with any decor. The edges are all rounded so that provides for a nice style element. This product fits my needs perfectly. It's a nice product and it's affordable in price. I highly recommend it! If you would like to buy this product you can do so here http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/b00nmrovs0

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment