Tuesday, October 7, 2014

CoCo's Closet BEST Bra Extenders 2 Hook- 6 Pack Review


Ladies lets talk about bra's we all have the same issues our bra's are tight and uncomfortable and we think it has to be the strap, right? It is actually the band when the band is ti tight the straps become tight ladies I have the product for you CoCo's Closet Extend-A-Smidge Bra Extender These are amazing! Let me tell you why, almost all women have bra fitting issues these days, I know personally I do, I can find the right cup size but nothing to perfectly fit around the band, this makes it possible for everyone to get that perfect fit around the band. All you do it attach the extender onto the bra and VOILA! Your bra now can fit around you comfortable and not tight! 
 They come in Packs of  3 or 6 they come in colors of  Tan , White and Black you get one of each color with the 3 pack and 2 of each color with the 6 pack 
They are very easy to use and very comfortable to wear. My Daughter's just love them as soon as they came in the mail my girls each took 2 of them before I could even seem them lol. I also think they would make a great gift for an expectant mother or any woman really. CoCo's Closet Extend-A-Smidge Bra Extender its Ideal for women of ALL SIZES.  The simple design will fit most bras and sizes, Including 32, 34 and 36 A, , C, D & DD - Strapless bras too! how great is that ? Its durable enough for athletic women and great for pregnancy.

The benefits of the Extend-A-Smidge bra Extenders:
 1) 
Adjust your straps to just the right length for your comfort
 2) Includes bra extender to fit virtually any brand
3) Three included colors for easy matching
4) Fumble-proof attachment and detachment
 5) Bra extenders stay securely in place during any activity, thanks to a durable metal hook and eyeclosures
 6) Ultra-soft backing doesn't scratch your skin
plus you get a RISK FREE, 90 day CoCo's Closet 100% Money Back  
Satisfaction Guarantee.

So ladies what are you waiting for, make the right choice with Extend-A-Smidge by CoCo's Closet. You won't regret it If you would like to buy this
 product you can do so by simply clicking on the Amazon image 







I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment