Monday, October 6, 2014

Body Merry Age Defense Eye Cream and Cellulite Defense Gel-Cream Review

Who wants to get rid of those bags under your eyes and crows feet? ***Waves hand wildly in air***. Yeah I think we all want that! This cream will help you accomplish that goal and it is pretty cheap and easy to use. The packaging is very pretty and it is not a huge bottle and you only need a little bit each time. With all the vitamins and minerals in this, there is no downside to using it. Refresh, renew and fortify your eye area by using this just once per day. The bottle has a top just like soap, you just squeeze the top and squirt a little bit on your finger and apply to the areas around your eyes :) I have very dark circles around my eyes and they always look puffy. I tried so many eye creams and some reduced the dark circles to some extent, but they were never gone. I tried the frozen spoon treatment, the ice bags on my eyes, but the puffiness is never gone. I finally gave it up thinking it is all genetic and that I can never avoid them.

So, I thought the Age Defense Eye Cream from Body Merry would be the same. I tried it for 3 days and suddenly I noticed that my puffiness is not there anymore and I don't need that much concealer to hid my dark circles. My dark circles are fading. I only need a little bit to use under my eyes and the bottle will last me a long time before I need a new one.

The Age Defense Eye Cream has all natural ingredients and does not contain any Parabens, Sulfates or Phthalates.

It is all natural and organic, no fillers or chemicals that could burn or harm your eyes/skin. The ingredient list includes Aloe, Witch Hazel, Coconut Oil, Cocoa Butter, Vitamin C, Cucumber, Beeswax, Jojoba Oil, Green Tea, Licorice, Avocado Oil, Flax Seed Oil, Rose Hip Oil, Lemon, Lemongrass, Vitamin B5, Lavender and Chamomile. That is just a PARTIAL list. It also contains Hyaluronic Acid which is a superb ingredient for healthy skin :) I used this for a few days before noticing a difference - I have horrible skin on my face - acne, bags, you name it I have it and I am only 38. It really lightened the bags under my eyes and that is exactly what I wanted. I would definitely purchase this product again and recommend it to all my friends and family.  $69.95 is not a bad price but its on sale right now for $17.99 plus free shipping and with a money back guarantee you can't go wrong - and it lasts a long time. if you would like to buy this product you can do so here http://www.amazon.com/Cream-Circles-Wrinkles-Puffiness-Crows/dp/B00LU1V3JK/ref=cm_cr-mr-title











 Body Merry Cellulite Cream

Ok Ladies lets face it we all have cellulite at 37 years of age  I have Cellulite on my legs and thighs. which makes wearing shorts in the summer or short dresses out of the question for me then I was asked to try this product I did not having much hope it would work but with in a few days or so I noticed that my cellulite was smaller over the course of a week or so I had noticed a big change in the appearance of my cellulite if you have cellulite then I suggest you give this product a try its well worth it and you won't be disappointed It contains caffeine, retinol,and three types of seaweed, which have all been proven to help the appearance of cellulite. The first time I used it I thought the smell was sort of medicinal (it has green tea, lime, and menthol), but with subsequent uses I came to enjoy the fragrance. I really like the way it feels going on. It's warm and tingly, almost like a muscle rub but not quite as intense. I find it is a very relaxing part of my night-time routine. The cream has helped firm up the problem areas on my thighs, and it seems the longer I use it the more pronounced the results become. I'm very pleased with the performance of this product and will continue to use it as part of my nighttime ritual. My Daughter's who are only 20 and 12 have noticed cellulite and they have been using it as well since there are NO HARSH CHEMICALS: Free from harsh chemicals such as Parabens, Sulfates and Phthalates. and is MADE IN USA + CRUELTY FREE: The cream is made in the USA in an FDA registered and GMP compliant facility. Body Merry's products are not tested on animals I feel safe letting my 12 and 20 year old Daughter's use it. It has a. MANUFACTURER GUARANTEE: Body Merry's products are backed with a 90 Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. If you don't like this cream, just contact us and get a full refund. Best of all, you don't even need to return the jar.. It is priced at $ 79.95 which is not a bad price its on sale right now for $ 19.99 plus free shipping and with a money back guarantee there is no risk so why not give it a try I know you will love it as mush as my girls and I do. If you would like to buy the product you can do so here http://www.amazon.com/Cellulite-Cream-Caffeine-Retinol-Seaweed/dp/B00N4UXI6G/ref=cm_cr-mr-title 

you can also visit the company website to learn more about their product and see their full line of great products you can get to their website here http://www.bodymerry.com

 














I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.




No comments:

Post a Comment