Friday, August 8, 2014

Rainbow Bandz Loom Refill Pack Review


With the Rainbow Loom Bandz the first thing you will notice is the colors! They are so beautiful and bright I was amazed at how bright they were compared to other bands I have bought, the bandz are very very sturdy compare to others I have bought. You can stretch them a lot and they will not break. Each package comes with one hook so you would get 9 hooks. The hooks are made of plastic, so they aren't really sturdy. But hey you get 9 of them!  So to me that is not such a big deal if they are not that sturdy the packaging is perfect, they come all sorted in individual packs for you, so no means mess and no time dividing them and if your daughter is like mine she will not want to wait for them to be sorted out into color groups. I would highly recommend this product to anyone who love doing the loom bandz I know my daughter and I love them they truly are a great product from a great company. the people at the company are so friendly and very very nice and go above and beyond for their customers all of their products are wonderful I have yet to get a product from them that I was not happy with. The Rainbow Loom Bandz colors are unlike any I have had before the colors are out of this world my daughter spends hours making bracelets with them and she had told me mom I never want any other bands but the Rainbow loom bandz . Below you will find the link to buy the products you will also find some pictures of what the bandz look like. I highly recommend this company and this product.



The link to buy them is below you will also see the product info there as well 



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment