Friday, August 8, 2014

Day by Day Beauty Vitamin C Serum Review.


I've only been using this Day by Day Beauty Vitamin C Serum for a month or so now and so far, so good. This is not the first Vitamin C serum I have tried that works for me.  I like that it doesn't have a fragrance and it's light. The pump dispenser is great, makes it a lot easier and less of a mess. I do wish it was thicker in consistency... It's almost like water. However, you didn't need a lot of this product, maybe two pumps, at the most, to get the job done. When I applied it to my face, it absorbed quickly into my skin without any residue and greasy feeling. I was able to apply my moisturizer almost right afterward. I have noticed a difference with the fine lines around my eyes, but my skin does look a little brighter and it's definitely softer. Overall, I'm happy with the product and hope for more results as time goes by. I highly recommend this product the shipping was pretty quick 







Day by Day Beauty website

http://DaybyDayBeauty.com


The link to buy the product is below 

http://www.amazon.ca/Best-Vitamin-Serum-Beautifies-Face/dp/B00KOC4ZU0/ref=cm_cr-mr-title



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment