Tuesday, August 11, 2015

GoPure 100% PURE & NATURAL LAVENDER ESSENTIAL OIL - 4 oz. Bottle


The GoPure Lavender Essential Oil the sent is awesome how ever if you use too much it becomes very strong I used a couple of drops in my bath water 1-2 is really all you need I have used it in my wax melt 1-2 drops with about 1/4 cup water and it was great very soothing and relaxing I have mixed it with my cleaning water when I clean my house I have also just put a few drops around my house here and there straight from the bottle 1-2 drops per room and my house smelled so good I suffer from a whole lot of medical problems I have Migraine headaches I have found that a drop of the Lavender oil on a bowl with 2 cups of warm water is awesome put a clean dry rag in wring it out and put it on your forehead works great I also suffer from anxiety ,PTSD and Depression the Lavender is a very calming a relaxing scent for me. This is a really great way to relax or if you just love the lavender scent then this is the product for you This really would make a great gift as well If you would like to buy this product the link will be below 
http://www.amazon.com/goPURE-Lavender-Essential-Oil-Aromatherapy/dp/B00YI2XN2I/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1435002651&sr=8-2&keywords=lavender+oil




#LavenderOil

No comments:

Post a Comment