Monday, August 17, 2015

Elacra Spiralizer Set Review

I was not impressed with the Elacra Spiralizer Set at all the spiral slicing unit was hard to use it made a mess of my cucumbers, zucchini, and squash pretty much any semi soft foods it made a mess of the only thing I could use in it and have some success were carrots on to the peeler you get in this set it is awful it will destroy what ever it is you are peeling I hate this peeler  now on to the knife you get in this set this one I liked it cut nicely and comes with a cover so your knife stays nice when you store it on to the last thing that comes in the set the cleaning brush it it just your standard small cleaning brush nothing to special but it gets the job done. You do get a free E-book with this set however I was not impressed with the E-book I would have been more impressed with an actual book I was given this product for free inechange for my honest review I will never lie to you my readers just because I was given a product for free if it dose not work I will tell you that it dose not work . Now if you would like to buy this product you can do so here http://www.amazon.com/Elacra-Spiralizer-Premium-Vegetable-Zucchini/dp/B00PKEG9N8/ 




#Spiralizer

No comments:

Post a Comment