Sunday, March 29, 2015

Francois et Mimi Vintage Double Wall French Press Review

The Francois et Mimi Vintage Double Wall French Press  is an amazing Stainless Steel coffee press by Francois and Mimi. The finish is mirror-like and the pot is super sturdy and heavy. I love the vintage feel of the press and the wonderful performance. This keeps about four cups of coffee warm for about Thirty minutes or so . It holds 34 ounces and has a drip proof spout which I just love . The clean up is so easy with the stainless steel finish. It is basically rinse and go. I made my coffee and waited 3-4 minutes for brew time, and loved the taste. A French press makes the freshest coffee around. I used the store bought coffee and place 1 coffee scoop per cup in this pot. I used three scoops and 3 cups of boiling water that I have allowed to cool for a few minutes. The coffee was done in 3 minutes and ready to slowly press. I pressed and poured. I just used my regular flavored coffee creamer. It is perfect for a coffee bar. I would offer a variety of flavorings, whipped cream and sugar. I also would have a grinder with cinnamon and chocolate. This pot makes a lovely presentation for serving. It could also be used for tea which I did use it for that and it worked just fine . I Love the handle and the weighty feel The best French Press around. If you would like to buy this product you can do so by clicking the link below 
http://www.amazon.com/Francois-Mimi-Vintage-34-Ounce-Stainless/dp/B00U84S5XC/ref=cm_cr-mr-title


The inside 

The Handle 

The Outside 

The Filter / Plunger 

The Pour Spout 

The press and box it came in 

The Whole Set up 
#FrenchPress

No comments:

Post a Comment