Sunday, March 29, 2015

Francois et Mimi Stainless Steel Black Roll-top Bread Box Review

This is a large bread box that you can fit 2 loaves of bread in depending on the size . You can also use it  for bagels and English muffins they will fit in there nicely as well really you can use it for anything you want to . It has a roll top and It has a ledge on the front so that your stuff actually stays in it and doesn't fall out when you lift the lid. I have had my share of those.
It is a sleek stainless steel and black. Most people now a days have mostly stainless steel appliances so it really fits in nicely with all appliances.
I love bread boxes because I like things nice and tidy, I don't like my stuff thrown all over the counter and I don't like putting my bread in a drawer because I need that space. So a bread box only makes sense.
I have received other products from the Francois et Mimi company and they always deliver a A+ in quality. I highly recommend this bread box because it really is a nice small appliance. As you can see from the pictures below it has a really nice inside and holds a lot . It is reasonably priced. This bread box would make a great house warming gift  or just a great gift for yourself or someone you love. I just love this bread box it is very well made and looks great on the counter or anywhere you want to put it if you would like to put it if you would like to buy this product you can do so by clicking the link below 

http://www.amazon.com/Francois-Mimi-Stainless-Steel-Roll-top/dp/B00UB2PTUI/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top?ie=UTF8


#StainlessSteelBlackBreadbox
I Just Put some vitamin bottles inside so you could see how big it is 


The inside 

What the outside looks like 

The box it came in 









No comments:

Post a Comment