Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Microfiber Wholesale Ultra Plush Microfiber Towels - 3 Sizes Review.



Microfiber Wholesale Microfiber Towels are wonderful I was given Three different sizes to review. Okay lets start with they are really soft and plush really they are work horses the first size I used was the 16x24 Blue Ultra Plush Microfiber Towels - 3 Pack these are great you can use them in so many ways from drying off a pet to drying your own hair to moping a floor.  I used it for drying dishes and it works wonderful for that I love it but the uses for this size are endless. the next size I used was the 24x36 again the uses for this size are endless this one is great to dry your hair or even your body but I used it to mop my floors and it worked wonderful if you use a cotton string mop or a sponge mop you know you always have to re sweep your floors I didn't have to with this but again they can be used for many different this this is just what I used it for. the next sized I used was the 16x16 this is perfect for every day cleaning or dusting it grabs all the dirt and dust it just wonderful but again the uses are endless this is just How I used it now that I have told you the sizes and some of the uses lets talk about the product they are AMAZING and WONDERFUL they absorb so much water if you spill something you have to use what 2 paper towels well you only need one of these it sucks up liquids and then you just rinse it and wipe the area down no sticky mess they are pretty easy to care for wash them on the gentle cycle and air dry I hand wash mine but that just me. There really is no way you could not use these they are great for just about anything and if you know someone who thinks of his or her car as their baby these would make a great gift for them. I use mine for cleaning my home. the one down side is that you have to purchase all the sizes individually. for the 24x36 when you purchase it you get Two towels 
for the 16x24 when you purchase it you get Three towels and for the 16x16 you Five Towels the prices are not bad at all the 24x36 cost you 19.98 for a Two pack the 16x24 cost you 14.98 for a Three pack and the 16x16 cost you 14.98 for a Five Pack the 24x36 and 16x16 you can get in either Blue or Yellow the 16x24 only comes in Blue they really are a great value well worth the money If you would like to buy any of these just click the links below 

24x36 Microfiber Towels


 16x24 Microfiber Towels 

16x16 Microfiber Towels


24x36
24x36 close up

16x24

16x24 Close Up

16x16


16x16 Close Up 

No comments:

Post a Comment