Friday, October 17, 2014

Hyaluronic Acid Serum + 2.5% Retinol Serum Review.


 I love Body Merry’s products. Let me start with the Pro-A serum. It comes in a cute little dark bottle with a dropper. I opened it to smell it and see what it looked like. It didn't really have much of a smell if at all, which is kind of nice. It was also a nice consistency as well.,Although it is thick, it's easy to work on the skin and it's not sticky. It dried up quickly, too. The serum contains Hyaluronic Acid and Green Tea and these great ingredients together with Retinol work toward long term skin improvement while leaving skin soft and supple.
Here’s the thing about Retinol – it Works!
Body Merry’s Pro-A Serum has the maximum potency of 2.5% Retinol, which will let your skin truly sink in all the goodness and power of Vitamin A. It effectively addresses wrinkles, fine lines and spots, while also improving the overall texture and tone of your skin.The Retinol Serum is very thick in consistency. It is unscented 






 I love Body Merry’s products 
Body Merry’s Hyaluronic Dew Serum comes in a cute little glass bottle with dropper. It has a nice consistency and also has a nice scent as well. It almost smells like fresh rain, or even dew (as in the name of the serum). Like the Pro-A serum, I dropped out some in my hand and used my fingers to gently apply the serum to my face and neck. I could feel the serum working on hydrating my skin- It felt great! I let it absorb into my skin before I moved onto my normal skincare routine (moisturizer, makeup, etc.) This Hyaluronic acid leaves your skin feeling new & hydrated, giving you a youthful tones glow. You can see & feel the difference in your skin. The serum goes on smooth & absorbs right in, me personally I am in love with this serum & use it on my arms, hands, knees, elbows & feet as well for an all over spa like treatment for my skin
As we age and expose ourselves to environmental damage, our skin is depleted of its natural moisture. Body Merry’s Hyaluronic Dew Serum is an intensive hydrating formula that seeps deep into your skin and nurtures it from the core.
This product moisturizes and nourishes your skin, but also provides superior anti-aging benefits by tackling wrinkles and fine lines head on.Your skin will respond with an almost instant glow (minus the oily ‘shine’). It is the perfect anti-aging moisture rich product – formulated for all skin types, free of any potential irritants. I f you would like to visit the company website you can do so herehttp://www.bodymerry.com
 If you would like to buy these products you can do so here  




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment