Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Eco at Heart #1 Premium Jumbo Stainless Steel Drinking Straw 5pk review


First off let me say the stainless straws look really cool and are very well made  I received 5 jumbo straws and a cleaning brush. The Family was very  excited, to try them as soon as  they saw the straws, so we tried them right away. If you're used to drinking with plastic straws, you know how the acids in some drinks can alter the taste when they interact with plastic. There is also this "plastic" taste when you sip through it. Drinking from a stainless steel straw is totally different. It doesn't alter the taste or flavor of the drink and it does not get clogged, so you can easily sip even the thickest smoothies. I have to say these straws are the best by far and the price is not bad at all. as soon as my family seen them they all called dibs on them my daughter was kind enough to let me use one so I could do this review I have a family of Six so I was the only one who did not get to keep one lol. they are awesome my daughter decided to stick hers in the freezer to see what would happen if she did so thinking that it might stick to her lips in the same way your tongue would if you stuck it to a pole in the winter but that did not happen it did however freezer her drink a bit as she sucked it through the straw she just loved that it did that. they are great for those thick creamy shakes we all love to make and cleaning the straws is a breeze. Simply insert the sudsy bristle cleaner and brush through the inside of the straw, then rinse as usual. so there is no fuss in cleaning them the best part is you don't have to worry about germs and bacteria growing on them like you would have if you was using plastic straws I don't know about you but I would wash out the plastic straws and reuse them it made no sense to me to throw them away after one use but then I would worry about all the germs and bacteria that could be growing  in them and on them  with the Eco At Heart Straws I don't have that worry I know every time my family uses them they will be germ and bacteria free and you can take them any where use them any where they make great gifts and are great if your having a party they fit any occasion , party theme or what ever you want to use them for . They come in a cute little box that yes I actually kept to keep the straws in so they would not roll all over the drawer.Now the cleaning brush is long enough to get all the way to the top of the straw its very well made as well and I liked that it was included in the set you also get a free e-book with your purchase which is full of recipes I thinks it nice they give it to just for buying their product. now if you would like to buy the product you can do so here http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00K7VGAMO/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 



Now for something AWESOME  the company is doing a give away here are the details

 1) they are  giving away two $50 Amazon.com gift cards for the most ‘liked’ Instagram post that uses their logo and the hashtag #ecoatheart…the more creative, the better :)

2) PLUS…they are also randomly giving away one set of their Straws to 25 individual people who register for the competition by filling out your name and email and follows their Instagram page @ecoatheart

3) The contest will run for 10 days, and will start on 09/23/2014. This will  :)

It’s really simple for you, because we know you are all very busy!

They will announce the winner via email and take care of shipping.

Please note, this is for USA residents only.


Please note: One entry per person, the winners will be notified by email and will have 3 days to respond with their shipping details or they will re-draw if required.

Here’s the link to send them to: http://ecoatheart.com/eco-competition.html














I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment