Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Back To School: My Growing Up Reward Chart:Tool for Children in Elementary School Review

My Daughter  really enjoyed helping me set up the Back To School My Growing Up Rewards Chart for the upcoming school year and it already has her behaving better.  I had tried other reward charts before and my Daughter did not seem interested in them at all but with this one she is I think it has to do with the bright colors and cute stickers it comes with it also comes with a nice easy to wipe off marker and Four sticky tabs so you can put it any where.This is a great tool for positive reinforcement and you can set your own achievable goals and  behaviors plus the kids will love seeing the stickers being placed on it because there were good. It's a great tool to instill a real life tool and  behaviors that will benefit your little one for years to come. I also like that there are blank spots that you can use to create your own "behavior" and with the dry erase capability you can change things up as needed. A must for elementary school age children or children that have disabilities that need that extra reinforcement I highly recommend this product.  If you would like to buy it you can do so here http://www.amazon.com/elementary-school-Growing-Reward-Chart/dp/B004VEXFGC/ref=sr_1_1?s=toys-and-games&ie=UTF8&qid=1409714137&sr=1-1&keywords=my+growing+up+chart 

Or on the company's website here http://www.victoriachartcompany.com/chart_supporting_children_of_4_years_of_age_p/us-mguc.htm








I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment