Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Alpha Grillers Garlic Press and Peeler Set Review.

I am an amateur cook and I am always  looking out for new and improved kitchen gadgets to facilitate my work. I love using garlic in my cooking not to mention the  health benefits of garlic. Over the years I have acquired several garlic presses of various quality and price. Some performed better than others but most broke down and a couple of expensive high-end ones are still usable. My major objection, to all garlic presses, is the need to squeeze so hard to extract the garlic that ism such a nuisance to elderly, arthritic or weak hands in general. My Daughter loves to cook with me but you have to squeeze the other presses so hard she could not do then along comes this terrific, all steel, sturdy garlic press in an elegant sleek design. It is economical and requires minimal squeeze to convey maximum pressure on the contents of the basket. The resulting mince is a homogeneous paste whether using a peeled raw clove or one with skin. It can also be used to mince ginger and soft nuts. My Daughter can use this easily she loves to mince the garlic now .The press is very easy to clean and is dishwasher safe. The press is attractively packaged in an elegant cardboard presentation box, which would make a nice gift. A silicon tube for peeling cloves is included as a bonus. it peels the Garlic so well. The Silicon peeler is very well made  its sturdy it has a nice feel it dose  not look nor feel flimsy by any means clean up is simple I just run it under hot water since I really don't like using soap on plastics ' rubbers or anything of the sort. This really would be a great addition to anyone cooks kitchen. It would also make a great gift I highly recommend this product to everyone  
And best of all the Alpha Grillers Garlic Press has a lifetime warranty and excellent friendly customer service. If you wouls like to buy this product tou can do so here http://www.amazon.com/Best-garlic-Press-Peeler-Set/dp/B00I937QEI/ref=cm_cr-mr-title






I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment