Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Ageless by Thera Vita - Review #theravita





I do have wrinkles ,Recently, I was given the opportunity to review Ageless by Thera Vita and I love it. Ageless by Thera Vita is an organically infused hyaluronic acid that smooths away the appearance of fine lines in seconds. It also has antioxidants to eliminate spots caused by the sun, pollution and smoking. 

Ageless by Thera Vita contains EXTREMELY powerful organic herbs such as; aloe, witch hazel, MSM, green tea, jojoba oil, vitamins A,C,E and geranium oil. I am eery about what I use on my body, so I loved how all the ingredients were organic. This serum has a very light, tea-like aroma too. I loved the smell of this serum and found it very pleasant to apply to my skin.

Ageless by Thera Vita is a high quality serum that I would highly recommend to any one who is looking to reduce fine lines or spots.

Buy Ageless by Thera Vita here


Connect with Thera Vita on Facebook and Twitter


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment