Thursday, June 5, 2014

Hillshire Farm’s new American Craft links Review

 Hillshire Farm’s new American Craft links are made the old-fashioned way expertly handcrafted with real ingredients, then slow-smoked in small batches for big flavor. Enjoy the exceptional flavor of American Craft sausage the are available in three bold flavors at Walmart
 Smoky Bourbon A dose of real bourbon gives this sausage a smoky, full-bodied flavor Jalapeño & Cheddar
 Enjoy the perfect balance of rich cheddar cheese and a kick of jalapeño! Garlic & Onion: Two classic ingredients, one irresistible smoked sausage this is what came in my buzz kit Get the grill warmed up! Your kit is on the way, and includes: Two FREE coupons, each good for a package of American Craft Sausage from your local Walmart Hillshire Farm cutting board Hillshire Farm apron Hillshire Farm magnetic shopping lists $1-off pass along coupons to share with other Walmart shoppers the Garlic and Onion is my favorite go pick up some and I know after just one bite you will be hooked 



.


I did get this free from Buzzagent. That in no way sawed my review I only recommend products I have tried myself and that I believe to best for my readers 

No comments:

Post a Comment