Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Adovia Facial Serum - Anti Aging, Skin Lifting, Facial Serum with Vitamin C, Dead Sea Salt and Green Tea Review

This serum has to have some sort of  special ingredient in it that makes it so wonderful I'm talking about the Dead Sea Minerals found in the waters of the Dead Sea. So many who have used the Dead Sea Minerals before will tell you how miraculous the effects are. I have been using this for a while now and my skin has never looked better. The salts are from the Dead Sea and are believed to treat and or heal different symptoms of different disease as well as dermatological issues. 

The purpose of this product is to benefit from the  natural minerals from the Dead Sea. It will give you that instant lift and you will benefit in the long term  because it is stopping the aging process and reverse it. The Vitamin C adds extra power to the mix and feeds the skin antioxidants while helping the effects from sun damage. This isn't an oily product, and moisturizes easily into the skin, feeding it the nutrition it needs to look brilliant!

I know you  will love this product, it has everything you need to stay young and youthful. The product is perfect for every day use, I had not issue of irritation or allergic reactions and I have very very sensitive skin . It gives you quick tight feeling as you apply it to your face, which proves it actually dose works fast!

I can see improvement in my skin and I get that instant lift as well. It is well worth the cost verse going to get chopped up or poked with needles. No fun there lol so get a bottle and give it a try its well worth it 





Here is the link to buy the product http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/b00khgik54 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment