Friday, April 4, 2014

White Matcha Tea Review.

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.


Good afternoon, Today I wanted to share with you my review Red Leaf Tea’s White Matcha Tea! Let me start by saying that I am an avid tea drinker, and that as a tea connoisseur I am quick exacting in the blends and brands of tea I purchase. But before I continue, I want to share a bit more about what matcha teas are, for those who may not know. Matcha is a type of green tea, that comes in powdered form. Matcha tea is prepared by whisking matcha powder with hot water, into a frothy liquid. Matcha powder is also sometimes used as an ingredient in smoothies and health shaked. Matcha tea has long been used in traditional Japanese tea ceremonies, and as of the last decade, matcha has recently gained popularity among tea drinkers in Western countries. Unlike most green teas, matcha contains the entire leaf of the Camellia sinensis (the species of plant used to make green tea, black tea, oolong tea, and white tea). In cultivating matcha, the plant is shade-grown for several weeks prior to harvest, and then processed into a fine powder. Some proponents claim that matcha contains more antioxidants than other forms of green tea. In addition, matcha is purported to promote weight loss, lower cholesterol levels and blood pressure, support detox efforts, enhance mood, reduce stress, increase energy, keep blood sugar in check, and stimulate the immune system. Although there is a great deal of scientific evidence for the health benefits of green tea, very few studies have specifically focused on matcha. Additionally, there’s some evidence that green tea may help prevent several forms of cancer, including prostate cancer, lung cancer, pancreatic cancer, and colorectal cancer; these claims have not been backed-up by the FDA, but many renowned international homeopathic agencies claim these results. The Red Lea Tea variety, of matcha tea, that I have had the pleasure of drinking has a smooth, earthy, overall classic blend, with just the slightest hint of strawberry, mixed with a sweet with twist of mint, complied on a green background makes for a wonderful dessert-style tea. This tea is shaping up to become my go-to after dinner beverage! This tea was nothing short of a treat! I have drank the match tea twice, and would consider sharing this product with friends and family! I highly recommend this product, and if you are interested in checking out this blend, as well as this awesome companies other varieties of matcha and lose tea for yourself, click here for their website,here for their Amazon.com ordering site. Here’s to your health I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. White Tea Matcha is Something Unique I love that Matcha Tea's have a ton of health benefits. I'm always impressed with how fast Red Leaf Tea sends their products out. This is great because it can be made with water, or any kind of milk (cows, almond, soy, or rice). It can be added to smoothies as well. When it's not served in smoothies, it does need to be stirred towards the end of the drink. Some settles to the bottom. I find it handy to make it in a mason jar. Towards the end of the drink I put a lid on and shake it to continue my drink. It mixes really well this way! I am an avid tea drinker as such I love to review them. This tea was a simple treat that I could share with my family and friends and know that I am gifting a great product. The taste is unlike any other tea and to the good as it is hard to resist keeping all to yourself. It has some really great health benefits too. As for the company the shipping was fast and the package was air tight and perfect for use. I would recommend trying this tea at least once in your lifetime. Very Powerful stuff! From what the directions require, is that you need to prepare this White Tea with a pre-boiled water because if using really hot boiled water it may not allow you to taste the true desired flavor of this tea. In away, I found it quite tasty I can see myself mixing  it into some recipes or desserts, like sneaking it into a delicious raspberry smoothie and benefiting from the antioxidants. I am known for taking a few different herbal or regular teas and using them to create a healthier meal option. if you would like to buy this product you can do so by following the link below 
http://www.amazon.com/red-leaf-tea-white-matcha/dp/b001knb906/ref=sr_1_2?ie=utf8&qid=1394911477&sr=8-2&keywords=white+matcha


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment