Thursday, April 4, 2013

GÖT2B POWDER’FUL

I am so excited I got another BzzAgent Campaign its the GÖT2B POWDER’FUL.   I have fine hair and anyone that has fine hair knows that it is not easy to get volume and that is what this product is made to do give you volume. I cant wait to try it and see if it really works. Below you will some pictures of the product and some information on what the company says the product dose and is about. I will be posting my own pictures of my hair before and after I use the product so be sure to check back. And as always if you would like to try great products for FREE then follow the link below and sign up to be a BzzAgent you will love it www.bzzagent.com 







Information From the Company:

Women know — fine hair isn’t all that fine when it’s falling flat. And almost every hair type could benefit from some texture and lift. Thankfully, göt2b POWDER’ful was created with your hair’s best interests in mind. The innovative volumizing styling powder instantly takes hair to new heights, delivering pronounced volume, radical root lift, amazing texture and flexible control. All in just 10 seconds! Formulated with virtually weightless micro-particles, this salon-quality powder texturizes the surface of your hair, creating maximum volume at your roots. There’s no powdery residue or stiffness, just the freedom to create modern, edgy ‘dos with an undeniable wow factor. Apply anytime, anywhere for an immediate transformation Hello hair envy!








No comments:

Post a Comment