Thursday, March 21, 2013

Pond's Luminous

I got the Ponds Luminous Campaign Its been about a moth or so give or take a few days and I really must say my skin Looks and feels AMAZING I did find something out on accident I had a couple of pimples so I put the Ponds Luminous Cream Cleanser one the pimples after I used it to wash my face I had planned on washing off the spots where i had dabbed the Ponds Luminous Cream Cleanser on before I went to bed but I fell asleep with it on so when I got up in the morning I noticed that i still had it on so I grabbed my Ponds Luminous Cream Cleanser and went in to the bath room to wash my face well imagine my surprise when the pimples were completely gone how AMAZING is that . I can't thank BzzAgent and Pond's for this Amazing Opportunity and Product I truly love it and will not use anything else . I love how my skin looks and feels it so amazing 

No comments:

Post a Comment