Sunday, March 3, 2013

Ponds Luminous facial cream cleanser and the Ponds Luminous wet Cleansing Towelettes Review

The New Pond's Luminous Clean Cream Cleanser and the Pond's Wet Cleansing Towelette is a must have. Thanks to BzzAgent, I was lucky enough to participate in the Pond's BzzCampaigns.I had the biggest pimple on my face right between my nose and lip area (what a better time to arrive), as well as makeup to cover the pimple. The first thing I did was, pull out the wet cleansing towelette and start wiping my face. I'd notice a feeling of this tingling sensation on my face and, not a bad feeling a smoothing sensation so, I had to go look and the mirror and; with one towelette. I'd taken all the makeup off (woohoo money saver).Later that night I took a shower; I’d applied the cleanser cream on my face. I let the cleanser set on my face then I rinse my face last. The next morning that big pimple. I spoke about earlier was dried out and nothing but a scab. After three days of using both of these Pond's products My Husband noticed that my skin was brighter and softer and more youthful looking I've have, had problem with acne and dark spots, I used this products for about five days now, not even a full week and I've seen changes. My face now soft, the dark spots are fading away my face has a natural glow, the cream cleanser has the texture of a Mask or Clay but not as heavy, when on the face, I love the soft scent (it's not a overwhelming scent)I love this product and I'll keep buying and telling everyone, I know about this product especially if they have embarrassed skin moments like myself, I also want to let y'all know I'd used Pond's once daily to get the result I've gotten. I didn't know about Pond's and how great their products really are, I've found something way better than what I was using and, the cost is lesser. Thanks again to BzzAgent as and thanks to Pond's for creating such a great product at an affordable price.






1 comment:

  1. Being a BzzAgent is so much fun I am sure you are going to love it!!!

    ReplyDelete